I brought Realme C15, But I regret my decision!

 So recently, I wanted to buy a good smartphone for my daily use so I went up to the internet and searched some devices, especially Realme phones as I had a good experience using these. So, I found out that Realme has launched its brand new 'Realme C15' and 'Realme C21' smartphone series and It looked quite inexpensive to me thus I decided to go with the Realme C15 as it was within the exact budget. 

realme c15, smartphone, realme, phones

Realme C15 Specifications:

The Realme C15 smartphone is equipped with the following specs:

1. Processor: Snapdragon 460 (1.8 Ghz Octa-core)

2. GPU: Adreno 610

3. Operating System: Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0

4. Display: 6.5 Inches with 720 x 1600 Pixels

5. Connectivity: Supports 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE + Bluetooth v5.0 and WiFi

6. Camera: Quad Camera setup - 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP

7. Storage: 64 ROM, 4 GB of RAM

8. Battery: 6000 mAH (Li-Po Non removable)


So, I hope you read all those shiny and interesting specifications of my smartphone. But, I would like to mention here is that earlier this smartphone, I have had Realme 5 which is almost having the same specs except the battery was 5000mAH and with a better Camera and Processor. Thus, I was expecting this smartphone to perform a little nearer to my previous Realme 5 but I'm disappointed to see that the performance is not as per the specs and I feel like it's a lot slower and glitchy as compared to my old Realme 5. 

Also, I was expecting the battery of Realme C15 to perform like a monster beast but it isn't. Its battery dies really quick as compared to my Realme 5 even though that was only holding 5000mAH while it is equipped with 6000mAH battery size.

Long story short, I feel like I should have looked at other options instead of buying this smartphone. But, I must say that it's a cheap smartphone at a cheap price so one should not expect this to perform as much as a good powerful device. 

Thanks for reading this. I Hope, you would visit this place again. Good Buy!

GIVE FEEDBACK ()